Are YOU up for a challenge in a varied role?
We are an established, family run manufacturing business serving the farming and forestry sectors, throughout the UK and we are expanding.
We have the opportunity for an Administrator / Marketing and Operations Team member.
– Salary up to £28,000 Pro-Rata Dependent on Skills and Experience
– Permanent Position
– Easingwold, York, YO61
This is a part time role and offers;
– Flexibility of location
– Flexibility of hours
– Highly varied across administration, marketing, and operations.
About the Role
This role is key to the effective and smooth day to day running of Camfab. In this wide ranging role your responsibilities will include
– Management of stock control systems and ordering
– Management of purchase ordering systems
– Day to day administration and customer liaison
– Streamlining and implementing improvements to business systems
– Working with director on projects to further business including web-based developments and social media
Skills and Experience:
We are a small friendly team who thrive on working together to provide great service and achieve
progress and growth together.
You must have:
– Brilliant organisational skills
– Open and effective communication skills.
– An analytical attention to detail.
– Ability to work efficiently alone as well as in a team environment.
– Enthusiasm and great attitude
This position is based at our workshop near Skelton, York (YO30) and Easingwold, York (YO61) combined
with home working.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss the role further, please call Julie on 07711 255697